Swar Sadhana offers a unique curriculum to learn Violin. Student of all ages, gets exposure to the North Indian Style Music from experts. While learning Classical instrumental Music, student will also develop their skills in following areas that helps build confidence and improve personality:
Awards and Recognition:
- Our school operates based on Semesters.
- Each Semester is designed for 18 to 20 classe.
- Classes run once a week.
- Each class is 60 minutes long.
- The exam will be conducted at the end of the semester.
- Two evaluations one by the respective teacher and one by the external examiner.
- Communicate Report card and progress list.
Operating at two locations:
- Student will be awarded with a trophy and certificate at the end of successful completion.
- Based on quality standards, if student receive GREEN score get additional reworded to perform at various platforms.
Check for the date and time availability.
For more information, please contact us at 905.794.4013 or 416.527.6342.